Colac Area Health welcomes opinions and comments from our community. Compliments and complaints help us to address problem areas and to give credit to our staff when it is due.
Complete our online Feedback form if you would like to give us a compliment about any service provided by Colac Area Health or about staff excellence.
We welcome your comments, both positive and negative, about all aspects of your care at Colac Area Health. This helps us to continually improve our services by letting us know what works well and what might need to change to improve the quality and safety of care. Complete our online Feedback form or you can download a printed Feedback form.
You may also lodge a complaint with the Health Complaints Commissioner by calling 1300 582 113 or visit their website.
For Aged Care related complaints you can contact the Aged Care Complaints Commissioner on 1800 550 552 or visit their website
- Online Feedback Form.
- Printed Feedback Form
- Contact Colac Area Health
- Health Complaints Commissioner
- Aged Care Complaints Commissioner
- Advocacy Services
Rights and Responsibilities
- Charter of Aged Care Rights (over 65 or if you identify as ATSI over 50)
- Inpatient Patient Rights Responsibilities
- Home and Community Care (HACC) Charter of Rights (if under 65)
- Australian Charter of Health Care Rights
- Department of Human Services Charter of Client Rights