Restriction on entry to Colac Area Health will continue as we help prevent the Covid-19 spread.
Galvin McCarthy Building (entry via CAH carpark) will be open for pathology services and for those requiring pharmacy services only.
Account Payment Options – no cash payments
- Direct deposit/electronic transfer
- Over telephone by debit or credit card
- By cheque
- 1.30 to 3.30 pm daily
- One visitor at a time, maximum 30 minutes.
- Partner or support person only
Resident Aged Care – Corangamarah
- No visitors except in special circumstances.
In addition to the restriction of visitors, we request no flowers or gifts be brought in to Colac Area Health.
We than you for your understanding in helping to protect our community.
No children 16 years and under
Community Support Help Line
Telephone: 1800 512 424
9 am to 4.30 pm
Telphone: 5232 5402
9 am to 5 pm
Please phone prior to attending
For more information: www.health.gov.au | Hotline 1800 675 398