Colac Area Health has received an allocation of the Pfizer vaccine and will be running a clinic on Thursday 29 April, 2021 at 10 am-2.00 pm.
ELIGIBLE PEOPLE ARE
From groups 1A and 1B in the following:
• Adults under the age of 50
• Adults with an underlying medical condition or significant disability
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults aged 55 years and under
• Other health care workers
• Critical and high-risk workers including Defence, Police, Fire, Emergency Services and Meat Processing
The clinic will be located in;
The COPACC Foyer, 95-97 Gellibrand Street
VACCINATION CLINIC PRE-REGISTRATION: 5232 5331
Anyone wishing to be vaccinated must pre-register.
Phone lines will be open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 8.30 am-4.00 pm and Thursday 8.30 am-2.00 pm
If you have an appointment booked with your GP, we would ask you do not cancel this appointment and receive your vaccine through their clinic as planned.