Corangamarah offers residents and their families a respectful and compassionate home-like environment. We promote a holistic approach to care and foster high standards of accountability, honesty and integrity. Our professional care, provided solely by qualified nursing staff, is offered to all without discrimination. All staff are supported and valued for their contribution to the team.
- Superior care by qualified nursing staff in impeccable, modern surrounds.
- 24 hour nursing care
- Access to 24 hour Urgent Care and Inpatient Care
- Co-located with public hospital, community health, social welfare services
- Access to Palliative Care trained staff
- High Level Respite care
- Corangamarah specialises in residents with complex care needs
- Active lifestyle program managed by trained Lifestyle staff and volunteer support
- Ancillary services including podiatry, physiotherapy, rehabilitation, speech therapy and dietitians
- Specialist care programs for residents living with dementia
- Pastoral care and services for various faith traditions
- Well balanced, nutritional meals cooked on site
- Choice of three room types that meets both needs and budget
Corangamarah is located on Corangamite Street across from the Woolworths complex.
Close to shops, banks, pharmacy, restaurants, cafes, post office, cinema, public transport and ample parking.