The Haemodialysis Unit caters for clients who need treatment for End Stage Renal Failure.
The service is also available to visitors, whilst on holidays, within our region. Within the last 12 months, over 1,200 Haemodialysis treatments have been administered.
- Has capability to dialyse three clients at a time
- Operates six days per week (Monday-Saturday)
- Provides a comfortable air-conditioned area
- Is staffed by Haemodialysis trained Registered Nurses
- Has access to a range of Renal Professionals as a Satellite of the Geelong Hospital.
To make a booking call 03 5232 5100