Hand Therapy involves the rehabilitation of the upper limb – shoulder to hand.
What we do
- We help people who have been affected by injury, disease or deformity affecting the upper limb
- Evaluate and test to assess the injured limb and to design a treatment
- Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists will use a variety of specialised treatment techniques.
What to bring
- Your splint (if you have been prescribed one)
- Any wound dressings/bandages/compression garments
- A list of your medications
- A copy of your exercise program if it has been prescribed from another service.