The Orange Door is a new way for women, children and young people who are experiencing family violence or families who need assistance with the care and wellbeing of children to access the services they need to be safe and supported.
Contact The Orange Door if:
- Someone close to you is hurting you, controlling you or making you feel afraid, such as your partner, family member, housemate or carer
- You are struggling with parenting due to money issues, family conflict, illness, addiction, grief or isolation
- You are concerned about the wellbeing of a child or young person
- You are concerned about the safety of a friend or family member
- You are using violence and you want to change your behaviour.