Our Podiatry Department are able to assess, diagnose and treat a range of foot problems. Our team aims to improve mobility and independence of people by preventing and managing foot problems and associated conditions such as diabetes.
What we do
- High risk foot care, wound management and offloading
- Vascular and neurological assessments
- Nail surgery
- Diabetes assessment and education
- Paediatric assessments
- Biomechanical assessments
- Orthotic Therapy
- Dermatological assessment and management
- Abnormal nails
- Nail care for people who are unable to manage their own.
What to bring
A list of your current medications to the first appointment.
This service is supported by the Victorian Government and the Australian Government of Health